Yesterday, the team did a deep dive into The Sims 4 Discover University and spoke a little bit about Britechester, the new world coming with the pack.
Here is what we learned:
- Britechester has certain area’s of open swimming!
- If you have Seasons installed, Britechesters weather is heavily based on England weather so expect rain a lot.
- Britechester is a fully livable world and is not strictly for Sims going to University.
- Your Sims will be able to freely travel around other worlds while living in Britechester.
- There are residential lots, University Housing and other venues that your Sims can visit or live in.
- Britechester is home to two universities (The University of Britechester and Foxbury Institute)
- There are three districts in Britechester.
- The first district is The University of Britchester campus, the second is the Main Town that has a library and a pub, and the last district is Foxbury Institute’s campus.
- Each university campus has its own Student Commons centre where students can hang out, eat, and do different activities.
- The Students Commons centres will also have a cafeteria.
- The cafeteria will close during certain times of the day.
- There will be different menus for different days of the week.
- There will also be different breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus.
- A new street vendor will be around the campus called “Coffee Cart” for Sims who can’t access the cafeteria or don’t have a mini-fridge or microwaves in their dorm rooms.
- Britechester is a historical town.
- The town’s Main Town neighbourhood has an interesting spot near the ruins of an old castle.
- mysterious Sims in hooded cloaks like to gather at the old castles ruins after dark.
- This is everything we learned from yesterday’s live stream on Britechester. Stay tuned as we will be diving into everything we learned about the gameplay of The Sims 4 Discover University.
Happy Simming, all!