Copen Grand EC promotes healthy way of living at Tengah Town
Copen Grand is located in Tengah Garden Walk which is the central part of Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd, as part of a joint venture CDL as well as MCC. The site is located in District 24.
Copen Grand extends over 22,020.8 square meters. It could accommodate up to 620 units of residential space. It could provide total flooring area of a range of 61.659 square meters. Taurus Properties was the winner of the auction having the highest bid that was S$400.318 million, which is equivalent to S$603/square feet per square meters. The bid was later contested by seven developers.
The brand new Tengah estate, which is nearly 700ha. This is like Bishan It could be the first city that is not surrounded by automobiles in the world's central region and allows residents to live in close proximity to nature.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
A masterplan is a plan that will guide the growth of property and property in the shortest timeframe of over the course of decade.
1. The masterplan for Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by the Secretary of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB Awards ceremony.
2. In keeping with in line with the HDB Roadmap to quality townships that are sustainable, sustainable, and focused on the community We've seen the continuous expansion of a brand new generation of housing developments in the past couple of years. Each of them has distinctive designs, lots of green space and pathways for pedestrians and cyclists, as well as vibrant spaces for communities to meet. It is anticipated to be that"Forest Town," the forthcoming"Forest Town," which is a brand new "Forest town", Tengah, will increase the standard for housing in the public sector because of the innovative plans, fresh conceptsand inventive design.
3. This town located in it's Western part of Singapore. It is located within Singapore. Western part of Singapore, Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The main reason for Tengah is the concept of creating the concept of a "Forest Town", with houses that are surrounded by green, natural landscapes. Residents are able to enjoy a premium life and be part of the community by taking part in various green areas, in addition to facilities.
4. The evolution of Tengah will be guided by six basic ideas:
- An town located inside the Evergreen Forest
- Facilities for moving freely around without any difficulty
- It is possible to find bike and walking trails all over the world.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
- A well-planned green and environmentally sustainable city
Five. Tengah is the first "forest town" that was designed to be integrated into the vegetation surrounding it and its natural environment. Its most distinctive feature is the association of the National Parks Board to create around 100m wide and 5km long forest corridor that joins the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. While it is being transformed into an extensive forest, facilities such as hiking trails will be available for all to stroll in the woods and take in the natural beauty.
6. The theory is it is believed that Tengah Town Centre can be built as a non-car Town Centre, amidst a green park that has cars operating under the town's centre. The town centre is expected to be clean free of automobiles and open to everyone and accessible to walkers. The roads located in Tengah will also have designated paths for cycling and walking both sides to make sure that residents get a quick and secure route for cycling and walking.
7. The growth of Tengah will be supported by the Tengah's Smart HDB Town Framework, which was introduced in the year 2014. Smart technology will help create a safe, healthy environment that is sustainable, secure and sustainable to live in. Residents will benefit from superior services and better accessibility to their homes and at The estate.
Connection to Transport and seamless Connectivity
It's just two minutes from Tengah's future car-free center situated in the middle of Tengah Town that also features different green transportation options that help reduce carbon footprint. This aligns with the plans by government officials of the Federal government to cut the emissions of carbon dioxide. Tengah residents of the EC will have the option of making use of a range of wide and long cycle routes that link with different areas within Tengah Town. These roads are expected to pass through the town's central zone and free up first floor space that will allow the residents in Tengah Town to have more commercial and recreational facilities as well as green spaces for children to enjoy. children to play in.
Nature and relaxation
A huge Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be further complemented by canals and ponds that create lush green in blue zones. Central Park will be the central green space in Tengah which will offer an idyllic and serene space for residents to relax and take part in a variety of recreational things.
New areas such like "Community Farmways" which allow people to participate in gardening in the urban environment and to cultivate community gardens within their own neighborhood. Community Farmways" give residents the chance to engage in hobby farming and build bonds with neighbors.
The Jurong Regional MRT Line JRL which is and is also known by JRL JRL JRL JRL, is a planned rapid transit line for which it is currently developing. It is expected to be finished in 2029 (originally 2028) It will be the seventh MRT route in Singapore which will be completely autonomously and without drivers. Its Jurong Region Line (JRL) is 24 kilometers long and comprises 24 stations. The line will service the residents from Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay as well as the development that is in the works for The Tengah region. Additionally it will connect to the most important hubs of activity within Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Jurong Industrial Estate. Jurong Industrial Estate, which includes Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway. The entire estate will be entirely underground.
Copen Grand EC located in close proximity to three projects planned JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT, as well as JS4 Hong Kah Station, that will be one of Jurong Region Line which is scheduled to be completed in 2029. It's a just 5 minutes from the nearest MRT station in Tengah. The idea is that Tengah Town will be within only a few steps and from the MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as a car light zone.
The Copen Grand EC located in Tengah Town, it is located in the middle in Tengah Town therefore it is only a couple of minutes from medical facilities and also a sporting center that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle. Tengah EC is located close to the remainder of the town via transportation hubs, as well as numerous other services.
It is possible that there are numerous possibilities for scenario Copen Grand EC will benefit from the efforts of government officials to position an EC to be one of the top facilities with many new capabilities. is accessible in Tengah Town.
The building of the infrastructure will start in 2022. The initial section of HDB flats will be built in the year 2018. It is expected to be completed in the following two years. The town is expected to have around 42,000 dwellings, which include housing for the general population comprising 70% of flats.
Copen Grand EC located situated only a few minutes from the planned Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It's only a couple of steps from both the Kranji Expressway (KJE) as together with the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
Although Tengah is scheduled to become fully-developed by 2026, there is a lot of facilities and schools close to Bukit Batok Jurong along with Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is a short walk of three MRT stations which will form an essential part of Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC comprises a total of 622 units. They are spread over 12-14 floors that are made up of three bedrooms, four or five. The property has an underground parking and a the complete condominium facilities. Restaurants, amenities and entertainment centers, as well as shopping malls and entertainment are just about two mins away.